Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Search is Over!

So for those of you who haven't heard....I GOT A JOB! I start next Monday and I'll be working for Bank of America as a teller full-time!

Last week Kane, my mom & I took a road trip to Roanoke to visit our friends from the "Big Chill" and to celebrate our friend Peggy's 50th Birthday! It was the 1st time Kane got to meet some of the Big Chill members, and they were so happy to meet him! We had such a good time visiting and Kane was such a trooper, especially since he cut his first two teeth while he was there!!

We've got a busy weekend, then I start my 1st day of work on the 19th!! Can't wait :)




First 2 toofers!

Kane and his pal Addy! (Jeff & Elizabeth's dog!)

Kane with Poppy (Kathryn & Elizabeth's Grandpa)

Kane and Poppy! We Love Granny & Poppy!

Poor Kane, dress-up with the girls :)

Kane's new sun hat from Mimi!

Julie & Peggy

Kathryn

Elizabeth & Kane

Kane's 1st Beach trip!

Too cool!





-C, A & K

No comments:

Post a Comment