- Fetus is around 6.5 inches and 9 ounces.
- The placenta continues to grow and nourish the baby.
- Features of your baby's heart, should be visible during an ultrasound.
- Your baby's genitals are distinct and recognizable.
- Scalp hair has sprouted and continues to grow
This is a picture of a little one at 19w, I thought it would be neat to show how Kane might look at this point! Very neat! Also it seems to be right on target since I felt my first real kick on Friday night!! I was lying very still in my bed and all of a sudden, whop! I thought it was just gas bubbles at first, but then, whop whop whop! My eyes got sooo big, I knew it was him! I was so shocked, I didn't want to yell for Chip who was in the other room because I didn't want it to stop, so I texted Chip "GET IN HERE, KANE'S KICKING!!!" Chip ran in and put his hand on my baby bump. Of course right now only I could feel it, but poor Chip, he wanted to feel it so bad. I can't wait till he can feel Kane from the outside. I feel bad that I'm able to experience this amazing moment, but he is still waiting for his big kick. Hopefully in the next 3 weeks he'll get some external kicks!