Monday, July 5, 2010

1st Father's Day/ 8 months Old/ My 24th B-day/ 4th of July!

We've had quite a busy past few weeks! We celebrated Chip's 1st Father's Day with a trip to Maryland for a wedding. Chip had a simple request of a new wallet for Father's Day, but we also had a nice dinner at Buca de beppo in Gaithersburg with his mom! More recently, my 24th Birthday was this past Thursday! Chip and I went to Freemason Abbey and to see the new Twilight movie on Friday, while Kane had a sleepover with Mimi and Pappala. Then we enjoyed a game night with some friends on Saturday! Sunday was the 4th and we stayed in since it was sooooo hot. However, today was a little cooler and we went out to Shore Dr. to the beach! This is Kane's 1st time in the ocean since it was much calmer and warmer than it has been in the past. He's quite the little swimmer, I'll have to take a video of him swimming next time!

EIGHT MONTHS: We've been experimenting with table foods a little more. There's a thing that looks like a pacifier but it has this netting that they can suck on and it allows tiny pieces of the food to come out as it gets softened. Also we're getting him started on the puffs, which are like a puffed flavored rice to help them learn to feed themselves. I must admit that he's very skilled with......his.....LEFT hand! Oh lordy, could my child be a Lefty?! hahaha, I know my mother will be happy!

Enjoy the new pics!














-C, A & K

No comments:

Post a Comment