Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Major Milestone!

Hello everyone, I really haven't spoken too too much about weight on my blog, but now it's time. Last January after Chip and I got married I decided it was time to loose weight! Being happy and in love sure does effect your waistline! At that point I needed to loose a solid 25lbs. since I was my heaviest at my wedding. Then "Ta-Da" PREGNANT! Phew! haha this was a red light to the weight loss thoughts and a green light to eat WHATEVER I wanted! Throughout the pregnancy, Chip (my eating buddy) and I ate whenever and whatever we wanted!! Coldstone? SURE!!! Chick-fil-a everyday for lunch? WHY NOT?! WE'RE PREGNANT!! You're supposed to get huge! People expect it!.........47 POUNDS LATER, and only an 8 pound baby, I was stuck in size 18 pants...GULP!

After I was given the green light from my doctor to safely work out and diet after my c-section I hit the ground running! Mind you, I lost plenty of lbs. of fluids after giving birth, and I've been successfully breastfeeding since Kane was born so this too helps the weight loss process. But as of Sunday night I'm proud to announce that I'm back in my PRE-PREGNANCY PANTS!!!!!! This is a HUGE milestone for me, and I couldn't be happier!! Working out and eating those veggies is finally paying off! I've lost all 47 pounds in 15 weeks! Yes, I'm patting myself on the back right now, I know, but I still have 25 pounds left to go and I've gotta keep up the momentum! Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement. I must say, there's no way I could have done it without the support of Chip. He's been right there with me, encouraging me the whole way, EVEN in my size 18's and granny panties! hahaha

Here's some new pictures! Enjoy!














-C, A & K

4 comments:

  1. ASHLEY, I am SO PROUD of you! Jealous... but proud. What I would give to lose 47 pounds right now!! You have inspired me though.

    P.S. Your hair looks amazing too... and your cute little boy!

    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss!! I, too, am totally jealous! Keep it up girl!

    I need to get on the wagon and start up the 30 day shred again soon.

    Maybe we can keep eachother accountable!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go Ashley!!! you look so adorable!! and that Kane just gets cuter and cuter every time i see a picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I gave you a BLOG AWARD on my blog today. Go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete