Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Day!!

Here are some fun Snow Day pictures from this weekend! We've stayed in and enjoyed the cozy weather! But we couldn't help but sneak out for a few pictures of my little snow bunny!

In other news, I've become a Creative Memories Consultant! Soooooo, please let me know if you'd be interested in hosting a party. For those of you who don't know CM has come a long way over the past few years, especially with their digital scrapbooking! For more information check out my website!

Look at new products, get layout ideas, place an order, or see my crop schedule 24/7 at: www.mycmsite.com/ashleyschnabel
ORDER 24/7 from my website and have products delivered to YOUR door!
(Digital downloads can be downloaded right away with no shipping charge! All digital products come with FREE training links!)






















-C, A & K

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh that is the outfit I gave baby Kane! I am SO glad he likes it! And, he looks adorable... as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete