Sunday, March 28, 2010

30 before 30!

I'm participating in "30 before 30" from my good friend Elizabeth's blog. Here's the description from her blog

"Will you join me on this adventure of growing up?

All you have to do is:

* Pick a milestone that works for you. (Trust me, I KNOW life doesn't end at 30... Thank Goodness!)
* Make a list of things to accomplish between now and then. They can be big or small things... To me, this is just one step closer to living life a little fuller!!
* Post my "30 Before 30" button on your page to let everyone know you're playing along
* And then, link-up or leave a comment here with your very own "To Do" list.

We'll check-in periodically to see how things are going... I can't wait! (It's never too late to join in!)"




So, I've taken up the challenge, and here's my very own 30 before 30 list!

1. Finish having babies
2. Be in a size 4
3. Have a daily workout routine
4. Become a vegetarian
5. Regularly volunteer at the SPCA
6. Travel to Germany to do an ancestry project
7. Get reacquainted with the German Language and become fluent
8. Own a home
9. Go on 2nd Honeymoon with Chip
10. Go on a behind the scenes tour of the set of General Hospital (I'd die!!)
11. Take a trip back to California with my best friend Kathryn ; )
12. Enjoy reading books
13. Become a runner
14. Run in the Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon
15. Coach a local middle school cheer-leading squad
16. Go to an NFL football game
17. Sing in the church choir
18. Plant a garden and eat food from garden
19. Take ballroom dancing classes with Chip and perform dance in a competition
20. Play tennis once a week
21. Teach Sunday School
22. Take cooking classes
23. Own a business
24. Flip a house
25. Get plastic surgery to correct damage done by pregnancy
26. Cut my hair extremely short and sassy
27. Wear skinny jeans
28. Go skiing/snowboarding (never been!)
29. Take Chip & Kane to Disney World
30. Learn to like my coffee black and my tea unsweet

Don't worry, I'll be posting about Kane this week too :)

-C, A & K

4 comments:

  1. Ashley, I LOVE your list!!! #10 absolutely cracks me up - literally! I also LOVE #30.

    Maybe we can run the Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon together AND go to Disney World Together (those are both on my list too...) Although, based on some of our goals we will be both be pregnant for the next 4 years anyways! Haha!

    Good luck girl! Miss you! (P.S. Are you coming to Roanoke soon?!??! I hope so. I am DYING to meet that little boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girlo..i love your list too.. im def down for another trip to california, still my favorite trip to this day, with my favorite person. i miss you tons and can not wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad yall like my list! Elizabeth, so glad you challenged everyone to make one, it was a ton of fun! We will absolutely have to take our joint trips to Disney, but lord, lets NOT do it while pregnant! Not planning on being pregnant for at LEAST another year & 1/2 two years. But the 1/2 marathon, we will absolutely plan on doing. My mom would really like to try and do it too. The race is usually the last week in August, so we'll have to start training! Kathryn- We HAVE to do California again! It's also one of my most memorable trips! Can't wait for you guys to meet Kane :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I really like #5, and #30 didn't make my list, but it's something I want to accomplish as well!

    ReplyDelete