Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LOTS of New Pics!

So I missed a blogging week!!!! I'M SOOO SORRY! It's the first one I've missed in forever, this week just got away with me! Here's a quick update, and what everyone really wants, PICTURES!!


We had a very quiet St. Patty's Day! It was a beautiful day and we walked all around the shops by our house, there was a GREAT sale at the Carter's store. Also we went to a Gymboree class with our friend Kendal and her little boy Rylan! It was very cute for the babies, they enjoyed the bubbles and the singing!

This past weekend we were in Maryland and went to a wedding in DC. It was such a beautiful blended ceremony of Jewish and Greek-Orthodox. There were so many fun traditions at the reception that we couldn't keep them straight! While we were at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding, Chip's mom & peter got to babysit Kane!

This Friday Kane will be 5 months old! He has his weight check on Friday at 11am, we'll see if all of our new feeding habits have paid off. I'm sure they have, Kane feels soooo solid now! They Doctor would like him to be at least 13 pounds, and I'm thinking he's surpassed that!

Enjoy the pics!!


Off to the Wedding








Rehearsal Dinner




My Misha 3 years old!


Tank's 3rd Birthday, just a week after
Misha's!


My favorites!



Not so Irish, but feeling the Green spirit for
St. Patty's Day!


All the Babies under the parachute!

Kane Love's Jimbo the puppet!


Loves Bubbles!



Stimulation with a paintbrush


Mirror Tummy Time


Kendal & Rylan!





-C, A & K

No comments:

Post a Comment