Sunday, July 12, 2009

26 weeks--100 days left & counting!!

Week 26 wow, I can't believe that next week I'll be starting the THIRD TRIMESTER!! What's new with me? Well this week I received the shock of my life when catching my rear-end in the mirror, stretch marks everywhere!!!! I knew I had a few on my hips, and in the bends of my legs, but I had no idea that they were COVERING my butt, in between my thighs, and wandering down my legs. I was so upset. According Chip I'm being silly (God love him) but I really am beginning to look like a Zebra or a Tiger from behind.....ugh, let the battle wounds begin!

Also I've come to realize that you can never trust a sneeze!! Why you may ask?! Well here recently I've noticed that stretch marks may not be the only thing running down my legs. If you're familiar with my mother and I you know that our sneezes can be heard from miles away. Well now I need to be a bit more careful when I sneeze since a little pee comes out as well! GREAT! Sneeze+26 weeks pregnant= Snot & Pee. Perfect!!

Kane's fetal movement has been pretty consistent these days. Breakfast time, kick. Lunch time, kick kick. Dinner time, kick punch kick. Bed time, kick somersault somersault punch kick punch!!! I feel bad when people want to feel him move because unless you're with me around 10:30pm you're gunna be out of luck!

Hope everyone has a great week, only 100 days left!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! You are beautiful (and hilarious). Hang in there!
    E

    ReplyDelete