Monday, July 20, 2009

27 weeks--THIRD TRIMESTER--THE HOME STRETCH!!!

SO, we are now in the third trimester! As of today Chip and the gals at work both agree, and in these words both said, "WOW you're huge"!!! Can you believe it! HUGE! hahaha, they meant it in the nicest possible way, but it appears that I've gained some major belly overnight!

Honestly, I've felt very comfortable through this pregnancy. I feel so connected to this little baby growing inside of me with every kick and shifting of my stomach! Chip and I both enjoy listening to Paul McCartney and the Beatles and have been sharing the music with baby Kane. I've been reading that if you play the same music for the baby that it'll be calming to him once he's out of the womb. Also while I'm in the car I've been singing to him, hopefully he'll be a fan of the Sound of Music & Grease soundtracks :)

Here's a neat picture I found on the Internet. These 3D pictures are of baby's at 27 weeks gestation, then comparison pictures of them after birth. It's to show that during this time of pregnancy your baby appears much like it will at birth, and not like the little alien baby we saw on those first ultrasound pictures at 14 weeks!!



This week is sure to be a busy one, my cousin Dana is getting married! Congrats to her and Jack!!! The wedding is on Saturday, and I'll be sure to post pictures on Sunday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment