Wednesday, July 29, 2009

28 weeks-Dana's Wedding







What a beautiful wedding on Saturday July 25th. Everyone had a great time celebrating Dana & Jack Corley! Kane was out in full force at the wedding! Parker ran up to me at the start of the mother son dance and said "Sis!! Why don't you get on the dance floor and dance with yourself!! Just grab your stomach and sway back and forth, people will love it!!" Ohhhh Parker :)

As far as the pregnancy goes, everything seems to be right on track. Little Kane is wiggling all around and poking his butt out every chance he gets!! It's getting harder and harder to get comfortable in bed, I can't imagine how I'll feel in the coming weeks, ugh! The Braxton Hicks are becoming more frequent and annoying, but it seems like the more water I drink the better off they are. I can't believe that there are only 12 weeks to go, time flys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment