Saturday, August 22, 2009

31 Weeks--Pitty Party Time : )

Ok ok, so I've now entered the complaining phase of the pregnancy. I have been so used to people asking me how i'm feeling then happily responding "I'm feeling GREAT!"....not anymore... So here is my list of "Poor me, pregnancy"
  • Constant Back pain
  • Who ever said Braxton Hicks were "painless" is a damn liar!
  • Difficulty just rolling from side to side in the bed
  • Getting up from being flat on my back (Chip gets a kick out of this one!)
  • Looking at myself in the mirror...pregnancy glow?? Also....damn lie
  • GETTING COMFORTABLE PERIOD
  • ...oh...and I've discovered the use for breastpads....lovely....
Please pray for my husband. At this point I'd really rather not leave my house. It's sooo hot outside that it makes me want to vomit!

So our 2nd birthing class went well. They gave the Dad's a quiz when we got there and Chip won a prize! The question was "How can you tell the difference in false labor and true labor?" Chip's hand shot up and he confidently replied "If the contractions are stronger, longer, and closer together," I was sooooo proud of him! He's really getting into all of the little pregnancy details, he'll be a pro by October! The rest of the class we learned about the phases of labor, effacement, stations, & dilation. We also watched a video of a woman giving birth and our instructor said before she started the video "VAGINA WARNING!! Just so you know, you're going to see one!" hahaha too funny, like we didn't know that's where babies came from?!

That's all for now, hope everyone's enjoying the end of the summer, I sure am enjoying my A/C!

No comments:

Post a Comment