Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Blogging Begins!

Hello all! I've decided that I would start this blog to journal and document each step of the way during our pregnancy. For those of you who don't know, Chip and I started our relationship right here between the "www's" on Match.com so I felt it would be completely appropriate to bring our pregnancy to the web as well! As most of you know I'm currently out of work, and my mother says that I need to "get a life", so here I am, filling the time between the endless job applications.

Just so you know this blog will not be for the faint of heart. I will not be holding back with symptoms, thoughts or random things that creep up, lets go ahead and get some words out of the way. Fart, Vaginal Discharge, Nipple, and what the heck, Constipation! There ya go, it's out of the way, so when I use these words there will be no shock or gasps heard behind your lap tops! ::My mother is probably dying right now:: Also just a little disclaimer, I will spell check before I post, but if for some reason I use 'there' instead of 'their' (which I hate!!) it's because most of the bloggs will come in during the wee hours of the morning, so if I misspell, or use too many comma splices, please forgive me! Alright, well welcome to this journey with us, it's gunna be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment